Warranty Terms and Conditions (12 Month Factory Warranty)
The conditions below describe the prerequisites and scope of our warranty. They do not affect your statutory rights or the obligations of your retailer and your contract with them. We provide warranty cover for this appliance subject to the following conditions:
1. In accordance with the under-mentioned conditions (items 2 -5), we will rectify defects affecting the appliance which are clearly attributable to material and/or manufacturing faults, provided they are reported immediately after being identified, and within 12 months of the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”). NO MONEY BACK, GUARANTEE.
2. Warranty liability will not be triggered by minor variances from nominal features which are of no significance to the appliance’s value or fitness for purpose, or damage caused by the chemical or electrochemical effects of water and by exceptional environmental conditions, inappropriate operating conditions, or the appliance having come into contact with unsuitable materials. Likewise, no warranty liability will be accepted if the defects stem from transport damage for which we are not responsible, improper installation and assembly, improper use, to also include where an appliance has been used in a non-domestic environment, poor maintenance, or failure to observe operating or assembly instructions.
3. We reserve the right to invalidate the warranty: A) If repairs or other interventions are performed by persons not authorized by us to take such action, or if our appliances are fitted with non-original spare parts, extras, or accessories; or B) In the event of physical or verbal abuse towards any member of staff.
4. Warranty provision will be free of charge, and we will decide whether this will take the form of a repair or the replacement of the appliance. All other appliances will be repaired on site. A purchase receipt and COC Certificate must be presented in each case. Replaced parts pass into our ownership.
5. The provision of services under warranty neither extends the term of the warranty nor sets in motion a new Warranty Period. The Warranty Period for spare parts fitted ends with the expiry of the warranty on the appliance as a whole.